[nagdu] finding an empty seat and update on training

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun May 30 01:43:58 UTC 2010

Thanks!
I remember having an oops when I was teaching finding seats to Belle,
accidentally delaying the acknowledgement of her effort too long and she
also did the feet thing. The good news is that you can phase out the feet,
with a bit of time and effort.

Sounds like you are doing well.  Do you think the two week class was more
stressful for you because of the pace?  Or is it the same comparable to the
three or four week program?

Julie