[nagdu] finding an empty seat

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sat May 29 21:06:59 UTC 2010

Hi there. my dog will stand in front of a seat that's pushed in(she'll stand
at the back of the seat since she can't put her chin on it). She will also
(if the steas are open/not in front of a table, put her chin on it until I
give ther the "ok" command. Then she'll find a place to lie down or
immediately go under the chair (or table if there is one). Haven't hac to
teach her this skill she came with it from Fidelco.
HTH
Hope and Beignet