[nagdu] questions about guide dogs and cruises

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun May 30 02:42:17 UTC 2010

Hi Chasity,

Are you stopping in Cozumel, Mexico?  My guide has been there twice
and the only thing I needed was a proof of rabies vaccine and an
international health certificate which will need to be completed by
your vet a week or so before you leave.

I've been on two cruises and both times I took Mill'E, my golden.  The
cruise provided a small box about 2 ft x 3 ft filled with cedar chips
for her to use for toileting.  She went everywhere with me on the
ship-- to the pool, the salon, dining rooms, and everywhere else.

I live in New Orleans and if you want advice on places to go while you
are here email me privately-- my address is at the bottom of my
signature.

Happy cruising!
Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point
out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-
wit, and the emperor remains an emperor."-- Neil Gaiman
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl