[nagdu] questions about guide dogs and cruises

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun May 30 02:51:12 UTC 2010

Chasity,

I don't know the laws in Cozumel but both my husband and I have been
there twice with our dogs and there has never been a problem going
into restaurants and shops.  Granted, we did stay along the more
touristy parts so YMMV if you go into other parts of the city less
frequented by tourists.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point
out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-
wit, and the emperor remains an emperor."-- Neil Gaiman
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl