[nagdu] finding an empty seat

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun May 30 04:48:20 UTC 2010

Lol, Lexia picked up on the sit-down-frequently thing with me, so teaching
her to find the bench was just assigning a verbal command to a behavior, but
she does not help me position myself.  It is amazing what our dogs can
figure out. When a dog can figure things out to that level, it also means
that the bond between the dog and the handler is very strong.