[nagdu] finding an empty seat

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun May 30 02:48:43 UTC 2010

My dog does several things when finding a seat-- depending on how it
is situated.

If it is a seat like in a doctor's office, she'll walk up to it, turn
me around 180 degrees so that all I need to do is sit down.  She
figured this out all on her own, but she's no dummy and I think she
understands that the easier she makes things for me-- especially right
now-- the less chances I have of falling on my face.
If it is a seat which is tucked under a table; she will walk up and
point at it with her nose and then move aside so I can push it back,
then turn me around so I can sit in it.
Most blind people probably don't need this degree of hand holding from
their dog's when they find a seat but lately I can't find up or down
so my dog has to treat me like an idiot lol.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point
out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-
wit, and the emperor remains an emperor."-- Neil Gaiman
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl