[nagdu] harnesses

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Nov 11 17:26:21 UTC 2010

In addition to what others have said, I'd also like to add that I prefer a
detachable handle because I get horrible head pain if I bend over for too
long or too frequently.  Yes, I can bend at the knees, but as I get older
that becomes more difficult.  So for me if space or getting the handle
snagged on something is an issue, I'd much rather be able to just remove the
handle.
If it is interesting to anyone...I have a very tall dog, removing the handle
doesn't involve bending over.  I use a martingale on the harness, that does
involve bending over and more time to put on and off than just the handle.
I also use a nylon harness, which is very comfortable for the dog with or
without handle, making taking off the harness to dramatically increase
comfort a moot point.

JMHO
Julie