[nagdu] Some clarification really neededRe: Full Body Scanning Machines

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sat Nov 20 20:49:04 UTC 2010

Hi List
I could tolerate the full body scanner, but I really don't want to get
groped/patted down in the manner it is currently done.  I am considering
getting a guide dog when other personal issues are resolved, but the
thought that all people with service animals will not be using the full
body scanner bothers me.   I am totally against the patdown and there is
no guarantee I would not be the lucky random winner even with no metal
on my person.

Are there clear rules somewhere that we can read and print out for
travel?  Is there any provision for a situation like described above?
If they say I can't use the full body scanner and I refuse a patdown
what happens then?

Thanks
Brenda