[nagdu] Some clarification really neededRe: Full Body Scanning Machines

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:55:51 UTC 2010

I think Mike had the right idea. Make sure you don't set off metal detector and you probably don't have to worry. I'm kind of understanding that that;s when the random happens. Besides, with a service animal you will be subjected to the same kind of scanning that has always been done. I think it isn't an either/or situation. So get the dog and maybe you won't even have to worry about it. <Grin> Also, I'm not an authority and I think right now we are all worrying about it too much, which doesn't imply I mean to be flip, but we could be crazy worrying about an eventuality that may not even be? IMO
Cindy