[nagdu] places a guide dog can't go

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 28 00:06:42 UTC 2010

Julie,

I can send you the training materials we had received from our Service Dog
Symposium here in Wisconsin as the Federal portion covered many of the
Federal laws in regards to access by animals.  Remember with the new changes
that will be implemented on March 15, it is only the ADA that defines a
service animal as being a dog or miniature horse, but other laws have
different definitions.  It might be helpful as it will give some broad info
to start researching from.

Let me know if you would like this, and you can just email me off list to
stevencjohnson at centurytel.net.

Steve