[nagdu] places a guide dog can't go

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:13:48 UTC 2010

I have also been to the Bronx zoo and the New York Aquarium in Coney Island, in fact some of the puppy raisers we have met at the Atlantic Marine world here on Long Island, and Maxx went to the Aquarium in Atlanta when we had convention there in 2008 we went with other guide dog users.

I don't bring him into the children's zoo at the Bronx zoo only because some of the animals can get your dog sick as well, I mean maxx had a virus this past summer that I didn't even know about until he had his annual check up and came up with a virus they get from smell other sick animals feces.

So imagine him getting to close to the animals in the children's zoo.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>