[nagdu] Italian greyhound guide dog?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Sep 7 17:25:07 UTC 2010

Yup Tracy,

I used to have an Italian greyhound.  They look just like a tiny greyhound,
at about 12 inches tall and about 12 pounds.   They are very delicate and do
not do well with the cold at all.  Very expressive and personable little
things though.

If someone has the time to do a bit of Googling, I'd love to know more about
the organization that he mentions training with.

Julie