[nagdu] How do any of you deal with small children wanting to touch your guide dog

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 15:51:23 UTC 2011

Don't feel bad.  If the parent is such a mental midget, well that's their
problem. Just walk away.

I've been with a sighted friend and people have asker HER if they could pet
my dog. She tells them to ask me! I'll say "no" because they didn't bother
to be respectful of me ans directly ask ME. Oh wwell...

Lyn and Landon