[nagdu] Puppy raising Question

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 21:09:45 UTC 2011

Diana,

Sorry about the broken link!  I'm glad you mentioned it.  That one is now
fixed, and I discovered I had made the same mistake on some other files that
are now back in their proper places.  /smile/

I still need to follow up on getting the recording trimmed, since I don't
have the software to do it myself.  It will take a couple of minutes to get
to the good stuff, but it is good.

Thanks again!

Tami Smith-Kinney