[nagdu] Puppy raising Question

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Apr 10 17:39:46 UTC 2011

Hi Diana,
I've brought Landn into an intensive care unit twice with no problem.
Matter of fact, I got workers there coming for a bit of pet therapy instead!
Landon is a certified Therapy Dog and I let him visit with the nurses there
and they enjoyed the interlude with Landon.   These folks deal with alot of
stress due to the nature of their jobs in the ICU.  The patients I visited
enjoyed seeing Landon as well - these wer friends of mine who wwere in ICU I
was visiting.  Landon and I have spent alot of time on mental health units
as well doing pet therapy.

When I talked to puppy raisers, they have told me that if they encounter a
person in a business who didn't want the puppies there and they just went
elsewhere.  At work, who knows.  Hope the person with the puppy tried to
explain to the boss about what the dog will be doing.

Lyn and Landon