[nagdu] Follow

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sun Apr 17 05:23:11 UTC 2011

What you're saying is quite funny. I find similar circumstances to be mildly
frustrating. I have a friend who does know a lot, however, he crosses the
line and becomes the negative vent of "know it all". We were walking through
a hospital parking lot, one I'm pretty fmailiar with. I finally had to tell
this person that I'm going to let Bernie do his thing and follow him.

Lisa and Bernie