[nagdu] Bill of Rights statement Concerning Health, Temperment, & Behavior

Diana Dawne drdawne at samobile.net
Tue Apr 19 19:21:14 UTC 2011

I have indeed been blessed with wonderful dogs but I think what is
important to remember is that sometimes these things just happen.
Don't misunderstand I completely support a bill of rights but my point
is that no matter how diligently we all may attempt to apply it stuff
happens.  Unfortunately that happens in the health care industry also
and when it does it can be a very difficult experience trying to
explain it to a shattered family.  We just have to cherish the good
times, try to put in prospective the bad, and make life just as
wonderful and exciting for our guides and ourselves.

I would just like to take this opportunity to comment how much I admire
those of you who have owner trained.  I don't believe that is within my
skill set, but then the schools need to have people like me who need
them don't they?  laughter.

Bright Blessings,
Diana & that Very Magical and Enchanting Guide Dog Fuller Brush

--
Diana Dawne PHD
phone and fax: good for  The United States and Canada 18775232688
email: drdawne at samobile.net