[nagdu] GDA Ownership Agreement

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 23 04:19:34 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Marion Gwizdala <blind411 at verizon.net>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:31 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,	the National Association of Guide Dog Users <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [nagdu] GDA Ownership Agreement

Julie and Listers,
    Attached to this mesage is Guide Dogs of America's ownership agreement.
It was sent to me upon my request. FYI, I also asked GDF for their ownership
agreement and am in the process of making similar requests to each of the
training programs. As of this writing, I have received no other replies.
Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala