[nagdu] Quick Question

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 20:21:44 UTC 2011

Ed,

Wow!  Wild times in the disco decade!

Ya know, I always try to be cautious even in my first gut reaction to tales
of other guide dog users as it relates to whether or not they be allowed
anywhere near a guide dog in the first place, but...

No, on the tale you just told, I think I'll go with my gut and not even try
to think it over.  Heavens!

It's odd, because the guide dog using college crowd I know -- mostly from
this list or from other NFB thingies -- are as responsible with their dogs
as they are with their studies, as far as I can tell.  Certainly in their
attitudes and even how they describe little mishaps or misadventures and how
they handle the new quirks in life with their dog.  I always feel like I
must be a total bum compared to them, frankly.  Also weary because I don't
know where they come up with the energy to all that when I can't...  Until
somebody reminds me I'm not 20 anymore, but they are.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney