[nagdu] dogs in harness and ID's

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Aug 1 19:55:19 UTC 2011

Hey Jenny, ol' friend :)

The ADA trumps state law. Actually, whichever law grants the greater rights wins, but federal law will take precedence.

As for the Paw Power harnesses. Have one. Well, I have two, sort of, one was made before Rox'e and Bob took over from Julie. Anyway, they're light, durable, well constructed, reasonably priced, washable, need I go on? I think they also give you really god feedback from your dog. I just got the Laveau style harness, which is like the sports style but with ears to hold the handle down so you can't as easily over walk your dog. My primary reason for getting one was the removable handle. Don't let the fact that they use plastic backpack type clips to hold the handle on and the strap closed fool you. These are heavy duty clips, and I think you'd have to really try to break them.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY