[nagdu] guide dogs and gps

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 00:17:52 UTC 2011

if you have a Nokia phone load stone works well and it is a free program.  I
use it and it tells me all that I need to know.  It is more labor intensive
to get started you have to get your own data sets or maps from the open
street map project.  You can use Google maps to get pois and insert them
yourself.  It is probably not as easy to learn as the captain or the trekker
breeze but for free it is good enough for me.

Julie Phillipson