[nagdu] {Disarmed} . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 21:43:18 UTC 2011

hi, Steve,
Odie and I had to deal with four funnel clouds in the downtown denver area
for an hour at least.
Let's just say that the tornado siren which I really don't like went off
every fifteen minutes for a whole hour.
All of that took place on June 14, 2009 around 2:45 PM in the late
afternoon.
One of the funnel clouds was above my apartment complex, but the main
portion of it was above Coors Field Baseball Stadium.
Odie wasn't very happy during all of that and it was scary.
During that event, I didn't touch him nor pet him once as I wanted to make
sure avoiding unnecessary negative attention.
I'd rather that he not have to expect me to comfort him during something
tramatic like that.
Still catching up on emails again.
Bibi