[nagdu] Dogs and Hospitals

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 00:15:34 UTC 2011

Last year, while on a trip, I ended up in a random hospital on the
other side of the country.  Laveau was with me and nobody had a
problem with her.  The ambulance people asked if she could ride with
someone else, but I said that I needed her with me, so she came.  She
also stayed with me in my room and went everywhere with me.  Even to
my ultrasound.  Nobody had a problem and in fact said that they
enjoyed having a dog around.
I used her in my respiratory therapy in the hospital and I'm so glad I
had her.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss