[nagdu] Dogs and Hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 01:10:05 UTC 2011

I have taken Holly to ICU as well.  She is usually the star in there!  She has those big brown eyes and can charm most anyone!  I usually enforce the "don't pet the dog" thing while she is in harness but when I go somewhere often like the hospital or church I have been known to take off the harness and let her interact with others.  I see no harm because she is still on her leash and when that harness goes back on, presto chango another dog!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!