[nagdu] Free 411 information line for the blind

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 00:03:05 UTC 2011

I used to have the free 411 info line on my Cricket phone.About 3 months
ago,I discovered that I no longer had it.I tried talking with my carrier but
they said that every one else had to pay for it and so I had to pay for it
also. I have been paying ever since. When I needed it most,in an
emergency,It kept giving me wrong numbers. I was trying to reach the
emergency vet clinic as my dog lay dying.3 times they gave me the number to
a hair salon.I finally gave up and we just took the dog to the clinic.I
wasted time trying to use a service I was paying for. I was very angry. I
did tell them when I went to pay my phone bill and all I got were
excuses....... My dog could not have been saved but I am paying for this
service and it is not functioning.I have gotten the wrong numbers before
from this service.They don't seem to want to fix it.  Mardi and Shaman

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/