[nagdu] Dogs and Hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 01:28:51 UTC 2011

Todaday was a great day for retesting Hollyy!  My wife had surgery at the University Hospital Michigan.  Sence the surgery wasn't serious, her teeth were all pulled,.  I took Holly for a walk around that big place.  We went up and down escalators, used the elevators and went to the cafeteria in the middle of the lunch rush!  She still remembers everything like it was yesterday!  I mention this because sometimes, our dogs don't get to use all of there training.  The hospital is the only place in Ann Arbor that still has escalators and until recently, revolving doors.  It is always good to review training!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!