[nagdu] Dogs and Goofy Stuff

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 01:18:57 UTC 2011

Hey Bibi, I did one better!  I go bowling and catch the bus around the corner from where I stay.  Very often, sence the walk is short and there are usually no abstructions between my place and the bus stop, I put on Hollys harness and put the leash on my arm and just walk up there.  Well, this day I must have put the harness on loosely.  It fell off at home.  I didn't notice until I got on the bus.  I was really nervous the whole afternoon expecting someone to try and kick me off the bus or out of the restraunt we eat at.  Noone did though and I could even work with her if I really shortened up the leash!  What kind of dog is Odie?
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!