[nagdu] filling out a survey on Delta

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:03:57 UTC 2011

The security Guard is part of the TSA not Delta.

If you need help, I am a travel agent and also the president of the travel and tourism division.

Maybe NAGDU and Travel and Tourism can work on these issues together.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.