[nagdu] Dogs Off Leash

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 22:07:53 UTC 2011

I usually take 1 or both dogs to the mother-in-laws and let them run.  She has 5 acres and between me and my kids we field them so they don't decide to go on a road trip!  Sence I live in the city and don't have a fenced in backyard, I have to keep them both on leashes.  It is Pez, the little imp I don't trust!  He'lll go off sniffing and running and leading Holly into his investigation!  To find them you just have to listen to the crashing, barking and generally follow the path of distruction!  Actually, if they don't find anything interesting down by the river they come back and reek havoc in the house!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!