[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 05:47:29 UTC 2011

Of corse it's perfectly ok to use a dog, but their are always times, even if they are few and far between, that a cane is necisary. EG the dog is sick, or a person is in between dogs ETC. I would still want to be just as effective with a cane as with a dog. I would hate to have a sick dog and have to use my cane at work and have coworkers say something like, "well he sure can't do much without his dog." Is being a terrible cane user a crime? Probably not :), However why limit yourself just because you wouldn't want to use a white stick. :)
Jeff Young

Home of the world's healthiest energy drink. No Caffeine, no added sugar. Email me for a free sample today.
Phone: (318) 243-3003
E-mail: jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Website: http://jhyrumyoung.drinkactweb.com/