[nagdu] Mobility and Dogs

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 19:16:25 UTC 2011

A cane is good for the right person, too.  A cane can do things a dog can't.

I use a cane sometimes to pattern my dog because I cannot give a command in
various circumstances at the right moment, but, I can use my cane to
recognize something in the environment, give the command when my cane
recognizes it, and then train my dog to do this specific thing.

to me, the cane and dog are equall--there are things each can do and things
each can't do.

margo and Arrow