[nagdu] Some Perspective on the Policy

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 20:16:01 UTC 2011

Hi, Lynn,
I still have a copy of that email and will be hanging on to it.
I had no complaints what so ever when I took my first guide dog Orleans with
me and that made me realize how I'd feel if I were left alone in a strange
place.
When Odie and I attended winter ski camp back in 2008 together, not only did
he have his kennel to stay in as a safe place, I also made sure that i'd
leave my radio on for him so he would feel all right.
When he's left alone in my apartment at times, I also leave the television
on for him as he loves to listen to Animal Plannet.
Still catching up on emails.
*Wow*
Bibi