[nagdu] Questions About Guide Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 01:31:29 UTC 2011

Tatyana, I would find it really hard to be separated from my Holly!  I would only do this if absolutely nedcessary!  I have taken her to hospital, weekend retreats, overnighters and many other life functions.  She is a brown with sort of silver and apricot Labradoodle in her and most everyone thinks she is great!  Some folks find dogs annoying to handle because they always have to pick up and clean up after them.  I sort of think of dogs as big working kids.  Sence I like dogs sometimes better than my own kids, well there it is!  The dogs usually listen better than my kids!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!