[nagdu] owner training

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:54:00 UTC 2011

I may train a dog on some socialization sometime, especially if we get the one I am thinking of. If we do though we have to get the other pet a new home. We don't get her out and walk enough with her. A smaller dog would be a better choice for us, I think. But I want to train one. I think Libby had some training, but I already am capable of commanding her to heel very nicely for me. She doesn't pull on me as she does with Bob, my DH. I think I could train a dog, though I'll admit that's small potatoes. I would just really like to take a shot at it, but not for guiding I don't think. You never know though. After this Fisher dog, not sure I'll use another.

Cindy