[nagdu] Doggy elimination issues: Remedies?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 20 14:12:47 UTC 2011

Well, I've had the issue where one of my dogs would never empty (I mean the
warm lumpy stuff) until about a block into our trip.  I even had tried a dog
trainers of inserting a lubricated q-tip; bet ya can't guess where!  No luck
so I stopped obsessing about it.  Even humans give clues when the urge is
irresistible.  All my dogs know how to curb when necessary.  My last dog was
a perfect poopy.

Doug: trying to get to the bottom of things.