[nagdu] things that go bump in the night

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:30:20 UTC 2011

I think you are totally misinterpreting what I am saying. I am not saying that these things don't happen or that you should consider whether the event is leveled at you or not. I am saying that at the end of the day they are not about you. The ones where people roll down the window, say you can go and then gun their engines and laugh, yes, those are cruel. Often those I should think would be young people who have nothing better to do. Those people are, in fact, probably doing as you say they are. Anyway, nut said by me.
Cindy