[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 28 23:18:24 UTC 2011

Shannon, you scored, a double touchdown in fact with two two point converts;
you got my point.  Thank dog for someone not prone to flag-waving hysteria.

Gentle readers, I played a major part in specific legislation which holds
accountable and severely punishes transgressors.  A transgression is
considered to be any unsolicited interference with a service animal, without
the permission of the owner.  I did in fact forward the complete copy to the
list some months ago before unsubscribing and there was little to know
interest.

Doug: my dog can lick your dog--and you too!