[nagdu] Going out during training

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:23:19 UTC 2011

People abuse some of the freedoms that are already afforded. As for screening, that kind of thing is a hard screen. I agree on the rules though being clearly spelled out and provided as part of your before-class materials, and I think repossess policies as well as when you would need to return a dog if it had not worked out for you are both things that could be helpful.
Cindy