[nagdu] Informed choices? was FIDELCO ownership rights andother things.

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 04:22:45 UTC 2011

I know I signed the GDF contract when I went to get Caroline, and that was
in June of 2005. As far as I know, people are still required to sign them.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to
http://mojoradio.us/listen