[nagdu] Taking Dog to Surgery Center

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Feb 11 18:26:25 UTC 2011

am so glad Mary's doing well.

Oh, my dogs hav always been lavished with love at medical places.

when my partner had thyroid surgery at Roswell Cancer Institute, word spread
there was a wonderful guide dog and so various personnel came up to get
their doggie therapy.  they would pet Elmo and then they'd pet Elmo and
claim they had jobs to do but then would pet Elmo.  I think you see the
pattern.  Of course Elmo's harness was off.  We met a lot of hospital staff
we wouldn't have normally met.

Margo and Arrow