[nagdu] renting homes or apartments:

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 20:02:38 UTC 2011

William,

My preference is to just be up front about the dog and let the chips fall
where they may.  /smile/  If a potential landlord were to then choose to
discriminate because of the dog, I would then have a choice of how to deal
with that.  So far, so good, and I hope to not have to worry about it again!
/smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney