[nagdu] Working during class

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Jan 10 22:44:25 UTC 2011

Tracy,

I did work during my Swap class but the fact that I work at GDF sort of
helped. <grin> Actually, during the last week and a half, I work half days
in the office and depending on the trip, I'd go out or not. The days we went
into Queens, I did go with the class because I needed the city experience.

During my TJ class though I was about half way through my MBA and had to
turn in work, reading assignments, papers, etc., during class or be kicked
out of the program. I did our combo training, 2 weeks on class and a week of
home training which worked, but I did a lot of reading and paper
writing/internet research on the van and back at the dorm during down time.
That was probably my worst guide dog class experience in a number of ways,
not the least of which was the college class work. <grin>

Jenine Stanley

jeninems at wowway.com