[nagdu] Access problems in San Diego

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Wed Jan 12 20:44:34 UTC 2011

Ann, I love your style!  I'd only make a couple of observations.  In some
jurisdictions, physical attempts at removal by the business owner may well
be considered a physical assult, especially if the person beinfg denied
themselves is not in any way physically aggressive.

Secondly, I might be tempted, either with other service animall teams or
not, to take a device which includes a camera and take a picture.  I'm sure
the utube crowd might have something to say to and about the business and
their attitudes.

Doug: fight fire with a bomb!