[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:13:37 UTC 2011

All I told TSE was that I was looking for a home for him and I was not
having any success.  I never asked for them to come take the dog and find
him a home.  Oddly enough, no one told me about that first year thing.  That
should have been what happen since it was quite obvious that he wasn't going
to work properly after running into a car.
Jordan