[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with our dogs and how to controle it?

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:10:10 UTC 2011

I know I've gotten angry with my dogs. We're human, and, sometimes, it just
happens, especially if we fall, crash into something, or, if the dog is just
generally acting up. I think it's important to correct for the inappropriate
behavior, but to be careful not to correct out of anger. When I'm angry, my
dogs know it, but not because I give them extra severe corrections. It's
more in my body language and in my tone of voice.

I also try to remember that there are, at least for me, more good days than
bad ones. A few deep breaths definitely help.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to
http://mojoradio.us/listen