[nagdu] Guidedogs in China

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 13:20:04 UTC 2011

Dear jeff,

I am Crystal Wu, currently staying in China till July. I will find the
answer  to your question and get back to you. I am also visually impaired,
born and raised in China. I probably can give lots of advice and hopefully
to help you in any way I can. You can E-mail me or add me on skype
jing.wu.crystal

Sincerely,
Crystal