[nagdu] Hiking

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Wed May 18 12:52:19 UTC 2011

Jeff,

    I've done extensive hiking with a guide dog, overnight trips, off road
trail blazing, and all the rest. It is a very satisfying experience. Start
off slow and always make sure that you've got water with you. If you are
going alone, keeping a cane on you and carrying a cell phone is probably a
good idea, a good pack with a frame is also a wise investment.

It's nice to be able to sling a pack and disappear for a few days sometimes,
good luck.