[nagdu] Why good O&M training is so important

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Wed Nov 2 22:35:53 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron,
In my experience, the trick is to integrate the APS as well as the listening
for the traffic.  APS's are awesome gadgets, but they can and do
malfunction, just as a normal light does.  But when the APS is available, if
I can integrate the sound of the traffic with the sound of the APS, all is
well in traffic paradise.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua