[nagdu] Why good O&M training is so important

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Nov 3 17:24:34 UTC 2011

yeah, and the ones with the bird and the cricket, you have to figure out
which street's the bird and which is the cricket, or, if it's just one of
them, which street.  and, yes, you can listen to the traffic to figure it
out but you ought to be listening to the traffic anyway.  Even with the
talking ones, you still need to listen to traffic because the talking one
could have broken or something.

margo and Arrow