[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 21:29:05 UTC 2011

Definitely and this is why I'm having to fight my apartment complex since
it is a Senior/Disabled living facility, management claims that the service
dogs are obligated under their so-called pet rule document.
Since I definitely did all the research and contacted appropriate government
parties I needed to, I ended up with lots of information and pulled
important documents off the internet which I have saved under my documents
folder if I need to pass them along to others.
I'm still wanting to go train wit another guide dog, but would rather wait
until this mess is dealt with as I'd rather not put the new successor dog
under the same stress I'm putting up with currently.
That would impact the new partner and I to where we won't have a strong,
steady bond.
It was bad enough when the apartment manager had the nerve to harass me when
it came to Odie shedding.
No matter how much you brush your dog daily, the hair is going to blow
everywhere when they shake.
One time, the manager insist my husband and I get down on the flor hands and
knees, use a butter knife to scrape the dog hair off the base boards to get
it up more thoroughly.
Dale and I will never, ever do that again as it exhausted both of us and
made it to where it was tough to do anything else.
Still, that didn't impact Odie and I as a team and since we definitely have
a powerful bond, everything worked out for us regardless of the on-going
stress.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf